THE HITCH SYSTEM OF THE FUTURE
Using SIWI Combi-Hitch, you can change between your attachments and trailers. You can use SIWI Combi-Hitch for many different tasks – from forage harvesting to muck spreading. There is unlimited scope to how you can effectively use the SIWI Combi-Hitch system.
Trailer changeover in under 30 seconds.
Connect the trailer/attachment in less than five seconds.
The correct electrical and hydraulic hoses connections every time. ISOBUS connection and PTO option.
No persons between machines
No need to leave the tractor or forage harvester cab. Highest possible level of work safety.
The system is operated from the tractor or forage harvester cab
Backlash-free tow – easy to attach.
Sales for: New Zealand | Fiji | Solomon Islands | Timor | Indonesia | Papua New Guinea | Vanuatu | New Caledonia | Cook Islands | Samoa
Tractor Module TM800
• Mounted on the tractor 3 point
• Up to 8 hydraulic couplings and up to 2 x 6 pin power plugs
• Cat 3
• Compatible with Trailer Module VM800 and VM800P
• Compatible with: Pneumatic brakes, LS-system, ISOBUS and different control-boxes
• Weight ca. 250 kg
• Preferred power range 140hk to 450hk tractor
Machine Module MM800
• Mounted on the forage harvester or tractor
• Can be mounted with hydra cover on forage harvester, or with hydra-module when used
on a tractor
• Compatible with Trailer Module VM800
• MM800 mounted with hydra-modul is compatible with; Pneumatic brakes, LS-system,
ISOBUS and different control-boxes
• Weight ca. 270 kg